Forks is a quick card game for 2-4 players, where your goal is to embezzle funds from profitable companies, and subtly coerce your neighbours into investing money into companies you’ve embezzled from.
- Unique ‘choice giving’ mechanic, where players have to influence the invested card by thinking carefully about the choices they are giving.
- Push-pull investment scoring. Players need to embezzle cards from profitable companies, but the more money embezzled from a company, the more likely it is to get audited and lose players money.
- Two core variants in the Box. Players can choose between playing with the Merge Rule or the Swap Rule. The Merge rule allows hands to change, leading to a more controlled strategic play, whereas the swap role changes invested cards regularly, pushing immediate tactical play to the forefront.
- Asymmetric abilities, players can deal out abilities at the start of a game, with each ability granting different powers and changing up how the game is played.
- How to buy cozaar
- Cost of aricept 5mg
- Taking valtrex and lysine together
All this makes a quick, easy to learn game, with more choices and depth then first appears. And all of it in a game which easily fits into a pocket. Forks is a tiny footprint game you can take and play anywhere.
To buy a copy of Forks visit our store here: https://radical8games.com/store/
Rules available here: https://radical8games.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Instructions-large-03-07-19.pdf